Cornerstone New Jersey: A Unique Competitive Advantage
Cornerstone New Jersey is a unique and exciting membership program offered by the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce. The program gives you the solid competitive edge you need to do business in the Garden State.
You get exclusive access to the state's top political and business leaders and insights into issues and trends that could affect New Jersey's business climate and economy – often before others know about them.
Cornerstone New Jersey membership is comprised of top business leaders and entrepreneurs and includes many of the most prestigious companies in the state.
Help Build a Business Friendly State
Your investment in Cornerstone New Jersey is an investment in the future of your business and in our state. It supports the Chamber's ongoing efforts to develop programs that will make New Jersey a more business friendly state.
Your investment also supports the NJ Chamber's work advocating for government and legislative action that will help restore economic vibrancy to New Jersey.
Cornerstone NJ Happenings
Cornerstone New Jersey events are tightly focused. Attendance is restricted to Cornerstone members only. This ensures that at each event you have adequate time to discuss issues of importance to your business and that you have time to build your network of professional and personal relationships.
Some recent Cornerstone NJ events...
- Cocktail reception and behind-the-scenes tour of the iconic Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield.
- Private cocktail receptions with guests-of-honor at our annual Forums and Galas including the legendary New Jersey astronaut Buzz Aldrin; prominent political commentators James Carville and Mary Matalin, and MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski; and noted thought leaders Michio Kaku and Shirley Ann Jackson.
- Private tour of the Prudential Center with NJ Devils team members and executives followed by game viewing in a private suite.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst with base commanders.
- Private guided your of the new NYC 9/11 museum and Freedom Tower.
- Special overnight outing at Borgata/Water Club with private tour, reception and dinner.
- Round Table discussions with key members of Gov. Chris Christie’s leadership team including Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno, the Governor’s Chief of Staff, state commissioners and cabinet members.
- Exclusive meetings with U.S. Senators Robert Menendez and Cory Booker to discuss economic policies and support for the business community.
- A Behind-the-scenes tour and preview of game-changing technologies at the state’s most influential R&D institutions including the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab in Princeton, the Phillips 66 Bayway Refinery in Linden and the Bell Laboratories complex in Murray Hill.
- Strategy dinners at which Cornerstone members discuss and recommend ways to improve the business climate in New Jersey which are then presented to officials of the Christie Administration.
- Exclusive holiday dinner at the private Nassau Club in Princeton, followed by special seating at the classic Evening of Readings and Carols at Princeton University, performed by the renowned Westminster Choir College of Rider University.
Cornerstone New Jersey members also enjoy unique experiences and Jersey-style entertainment like special seating for a memorable holiday concert at Princeton University performed by the renown Westminster College Choir; an invitation to play in the annual NJ Chamber Challenge Cup golf tournament; and other outings at some of New Jersey's top golf courses.
To find out how membership in Cornerstone New Jersey can help your business,
contact Lawrence Krompier at (609) 989-7888 x131.
Cornerstone New Jersey membership requires an additional investment along with your standard membership fee.