- Monday, June 22, 2015
Business leaders and legislators appeared at the State House June 22 to warn that a proposal to increase income taxes would hurt New Jersey's economy and job growth - essentially chasing high-income earners, and the taxes they pay, to more tax friendly states like Florida and Pennsylvania.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Amy Mansue, president & CEO of Children's Specialized Hospital, has been named Chair of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. The move was confirmed by the Chamber Board on June 10. Mansue will serve a two-year term.
- Thursday, June 11, 2015
Hundreds of business leaders, legislators and state department heads packed the galleries and the outdoor pavilions of the New Jersey State Museum in Trenton on June 11 for the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce's 18th Annual Open House. It was the third consecutive year the event was held away from our Trenton offices - a result of the growing popularity of the event. As always, there was great food, drink and ample networking opportunities for everyone.
Grier, Prudential Financial Vice Chairman, Supports PARCC Exams: ‘We Must Be Clear About Standards and Expectations’
- Monday, April 20, 2015
Mark B. Grier, vice chairman with Prudential Financial and NJ Chamber board member, today spoke in support of Common Core State Standards and the controversial PARCC Statewide Exams that were implemented in the state's schools this year. Grier said the standards will help students emerge from high school better prepared for college and careers, and will give New Jersey a more skilled workforce.
The Arctic Express. A Big Success. N.J. Chamber Train Trip to D.C. and Congressional Dinner Attract 900 Despite Frigid Temps
- Thursday, February 19, 2015
The 78th Annual Walk to Washington and Congressional Dinner on Feb. 19 and 20, 2015 brought to Washington a who's who of New Jersey business and government leaders, all of whom participated in what NJBIZ newspaper has called "a massive mobile networking event" and The Star-Ledger called "a longstanding Jersey tradition."
- Profile: He’s the Point Man for the NJ Chamber Of Commerce
- Cash vs. cachet: N.J. eager to lure NYC firms
- New Jersey Chamber Cornerstone Members Meet with Governor Christie's Cabinet
- Opinion: Move toward sustainable funding for N.J. roads, bridges
- Who are the 25 Greatest Innovators in N.J. History? Start with Einstein, Edison and Waksman
- Cornerstone New Jersey Members Tour Famous Fusion Lab
- Coalition pushes to replenish state's transportation trust fund
- Gov. Christie to Present Mexican Dignitaries with N.J. Chamber's New Book Highlighting N.J. Companies
- Cornerstone New Jersey Members Meet with Gov. Christie's Advisors
- Sinatra, Streep, Berra, and Edison Are Winners in the ParenteBeard - N.J. Chamber ‘Best of New Jersey’ Survey
- Sen. Cory Booker to N.J. Chamber Cornerstone Members: A Strong U.S. Economy is Vital to Our Nation's Security
- Business Leaders Take to the State House to Warn that Tax Hikes Would Damage Economy and Job Growth
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.