- Monday, February 8, 2016
Bigger Worries are finding qualified job candidates, overly burdensome regulatory requirements and the high cost of state and local taxes
While New Jersey employers remain wary about the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, their concerns have declined markedly according to the results of the latest Baker Tilly - New Jersey Chamber of Commerce business climate survey.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016
NJBIZ's List of Powerful People Includes Nine New Jersey Chamber Board Members
NJBIZ newspaper released its Power 100 list this week - a list of what the newspaper considers the most powerful people in the New Jersey business community.
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Six panels of experts, more than 500 business leaders and the state's four top-ranking legislators – Democrats and Republicans – came together to problem-solve at the two-day New Jersey Business Summit in Atlantic City last week, Sept. 17 and 18. And there were more than two dozen media members there to document the affair.
This event was unprecedented in that it united more than 40 separate organizations that represent business, labor, hospitals, universities and nonprofits in a singular mission - address the most pressing issues stifling economic growth in the Garden State.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015
There has been much news coverage in advance of the first-ever New Jersey Business Summit, which will bring together business and political leaders at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City on September 17 and 18 to brainstorm solutions to the state's most pressing economic issues.
"We're not going to blame people, we're not going to finger point. We're going to look for solutions," Bracken said at a press conference on Sept. 2. The media event was attended by representatives of some of the 12 chambers of commerce and more than 20 business, labor and non-profit organizations that are supporting the Business Summit.
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce announced today that it is spearheading a first-of-its-kind Summit that will bring business executives from across New Jersey to the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City on Sept.17 and 18. The Summit will examine key issues that New Jersey government leaders must address to improve New Jersey's competitive standing in the nation and the world.
- Baker Tilly - N.J. Chamber Summer Survey: State's High Cost is Impeding Economic Recovery
- Donna Custard Named President of the N.J. Chamber Foundation
- The N.J. Chamber's 2nd Innovation Gala Will Feature "Buzz" Aldrin, Michio Kaku and Shirley Ann Jackson
- Business Leaders Take to the State House to Warn that Tax Hikes Would Damage Economy and Job Growth
- Amy Mansue, Head of Children's Specialized Hospital, is New Chair of the N.J. Chamber of Commerce
- Hundreds of New Jersey Chamber Members Gather at the State Museum for our 'Open House'
- Grier, Prudential Financial Vice Chairman, Supports PARCC Exams: ‘We Must Be Clear About Standards and Expectations’
- The Arctic Express. A Big Success. N.J. Chamber Train Trip to D.C. and Congressional Dinner Attract 900 Despite Frigid Temps
- Profile: He’s the Point Man for the NJ Chamber Of Commerce
- Cash vs. cachet: N.J. eager to lure NYC firms
- New Jersey Chamber Cornerstone Members Meet with Governor Christie's Cabinet
- Opinion: Move toward sustainable funding for N.J. roads, bridges
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.